Wednesday, November 14, 2007

8lbs. 10oz.

Life goes full circle. In more ways than one, but I’m not going to elaborate. I mainly just wanted to announce to everyone that life has just begun for Reygan Brett Kristina Lee. Chelle and Mark had child number four yesterday morning at 11:31 am. This little ball of girl weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long. But only after a day changes can be seen. We think she is a few extra ounces and one or two millimeters longer. Aren’t you glad you aren’t introduced to people by your weight and height? “This is my friend Andrew. He is 5’9” and weighs not much more than ______. You can be creative.

I went and visited Mark and Chelle at the hospital this morning. Everyone was healthy and happy. Even Mark (6’3” and 200 lbs?) was all smiles after a tough night sleeping on the love sofa (as seen in the picture.) I asked Chelle (5’8” and just a little baby fat) if Reygan had anything to say to her when she arrived, but I couldn’t get a direct quote...but apparently she was very vocal.

I got a picture for documentation. Mom, I don't want to hear about it. First thing is first. I could have stolen a grandchild for you, but I decided against it. I found out babies now have ankle bracelets that they wear to track the babies every move. If they get up and try walking out, or even get near an elevator, an alarm goes off. No baby snatching for me. Anyway, it was fun to see life begin.

No comments: